Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
You must be approved to view or participate in this project.
NDA RequiredYou agree not to talk about this project with anyone else.
Closed GalleryYou will be able to see only your entries.
No Portfolio UseYou won't be able to use your entries in your portfolio.
PupPod makes a high tech puzzle game for dogs. When dogs interact with a physical toy at the right time, they earn food rewards from a Bluetooth feeder. As a dog makes progress in the game, they also earn digital achievement badges which display in our mobile app.
This project is to design between 5-10 achievement badges. Some badges will reuse a core image in the badge family.