LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Create a Webinar Registation Form and an Asset Tracking Form for InfoDomes solution catalog. (https://secure.infodome.com/solutions.js...). Each solution will contain one form and one report.
InfoDome lets web designers visually create an online database solution without a database/web developer. From reg. forms and surveys to product catalogs and inventory tracking, InfoDome makes it simple to create the database (either from scratch or by importing data), and then build forms and reports WYSIWYG to be shared with users or embedded in a website.
We're looking for an online database solution (i.e., at least one form and report) that showcases InfoDome's power, simplicity and appeal.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Complete both solutions per crowdSPRING entry.
Solution 1: Webinar Registration Form
a. Create a webinar registration form. Embed this in an HTML page.
b. Create a report that displays who is attending the webinar
Solution 2: Asset Tracking Form
a. Create an Asset Tracking form. Embed this in an HTML page.
b. Create a report that displays images submitted.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The market for InfoDome includes web designers and developers, and database and spreadsheet users people who create solutions to manage, analyze and share data.
The InfoDome solutions catalog lets anyone click to get a pre-built solution. Wed like you to create a solution with broad appeal something that a lot of visitors to our site would say, "Wow, I'd love that solution for my website or company." It might be a simple but elegant registration form and report, or a product listing/catalog, or whatever you come up with.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. Each solution must have at least one form and one report. The form must be embedded in a plain HTML page.
2. Data should be sample, not real, or be allowed to be used in a public solution.
3. Contest submissions should be individual screen shots of the form(s) and report(s) each in Data mode showing the field values, not in Design mode showing field names. For example, if your solution is one form and one report, you would submit two screen shots, one of each.
4. Youll need to create a free InfoDome account, including clicking the link in your registration confirmation email.
5. Your solution submissions should be named:
[your crowdSpring user ID] Solution Name
Your first entry
Your second entry
Nice to Have:
1. Solutions with more than one form or report are encouraged.
2. Contestants are encouraged to use the InfoDome forum for product or technical support and feedback: http://infodome.uservoice.com/pages/3160...
3. Contestants are welcome to invite firstname.lastname@example.org as a User of their solution forms and reports this provides us a clearer view of the solution rather than just the screen shots. It's easy to create a Person in InfoDome and give User rights to forms and reports, without giving rights to the underlying database, tables and relations.
4. Contestants are welcome to comment on their solution entries on crowdSPRING either publicly or privately to us.
5. There are many formula, style and formatting options for forms and reports; we look forward to your creativity
6. We encourage you to do the Getting Started Tutorial after you create your InfoDome account - it''s the fastest way to learn the product.
7. We also encourage you to refer to the InfoDome Quick Reference Guide.
Should Not Have:
1. Solutions should not have data that can''t be shared publicly, or anything obscene, etc.
2. Please don''t criticize other contestants or entries we''re just looking for creativity and a great solution
No Files Added