Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We provide crowd-powered tech product guidance from people you trust.
Do you have specific size requirements for the icons or buttons?
Vector format (Illustrator) required;
Design for 25 pixels square icons.
How many different icons and/or buttons do you need designed?
19 (+3 optional)
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your icon or button design
Mainstream buyers of gadgets, electronics, software, etc. of both genders and all ages, but if you face a choice, design for ages 35+
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your icon or button design?
1) Simplicity & ease
2) Assurance & peace of mind
3) Instant recognition
Style and Concept
What icon or button design styles do you like?
Simple, corporate, no circles around iconic images, clean lines and simple design elements, strong conceptual ties of each icon to its category
What colors do you want to see in your icon or button design?
Black & white
What colors do you NOT want to see in your icon or button design?
Anything but black & white
What adjectives should best describe your icon or button design?
clean, simple, elegant, recognizable, representative, clearly identifiable silhouette
What content must be included in the icon or button design?
Must have one icon for each of the following categories:
(1) Audio & Music
(2) Cables, Connectors, & Chargers
(3) Cameras, Lenses, & Accessories
(4) Computers, Peripherals, & Accessories
(5) DVDs & CDs
(7) Gadgets & Goodies
(8) GPS, Navigation, & Auto
(9) Headphones, Headsets, & Earbuds
(10) Home, Health, & Time
(11) Home Theater
(12) Laptops, Notebooks & Netbooks
(13) Mobile Phones & Apps
(14) Office, Home Office, & Networking
(15) Software & Services
(16) Tablets, Readers, & Accessories
(18) Video, Camcorders, & Accessories
(19) Computer Storage & Memory
Stylistically similar icons for:
(20) Novice / Beginner
(21) Familiar / Intermediate
(22) Learned / Expert
The buttons / tabs these icons will be displayed on will be uploaded.
Do you have additional requirements or links you'd like to share?
There must be 1 distinct icon for each of the 19 categories. You may include the 3 option icons if you would like to set yourself apart in our consideration.
No Files Added