Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We are developing a mobile app to make it fun to save money. We'll use game mechanics, animations/sounds, fun quotes, and social media hooks to entice users to log when they "unsplurge" and decide to NOT buy something and save instead. Then they can save towards something they'd rather spend their money on. For example, you might unsplurge on cab rides and save to splurge on new shoes, or a $100 donation to Sandy victims.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your icon design
- Anywhere in age from 15 - 40 yrs old
- BOTH men and women
- Owns a smartphone
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your icon design?
- Positive: Unsplurge is about getting a positive feeling about saving rather than making impulse purchases. The icon should give uses a positive feeling.
- Fun: A boring finance app will never get used. We are going to make the app fun, and the logo should reflect that.
- Rewarding: We want to empower our users and make them feel proud of controlling their spending.
Style and Details
How many different icons do you need designed?
Two versions of the icon for the smartphone app home screen. one in apple's standard resolution and another in retina display resolution
Do you have specific size requirements for the icons?
standard size for iphone home screen icons (regular and retina display resolutions)
What icon design styles do you like?
Open to all possibilities
What colors do you want to see in your icon design?
Any except the ones listed in box below
What colors do you NOT want to see in your icon design?
Brown, pink, red
What adjectives should best describe your icon design?
In addition to showing our brand of being positive fun and rewarding, the icon should be:
- Simple: Has to show well as an app icon. Attention to detail is wonderful, but the icon should not look cluttered.
- Memorable: unique and easy to recognize
Do you have additional requirements or links you'd like to share?
Nothing further, looking forward to the creative designs!!
No Files Added