Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Catapult Systems is a Microsoft technology consulting company that provides application development, enterprise solutions and infrastructure services. Our experienced teams use a proven approach and a personal relationship style to deliver the right solutions for our clients.
Catapult Systems, The Microsoft Consulting Company, has a strong brand promise that is the core of who we are. Our Brand Promise is as follows:
- We Always Deliver
- We Are Easy to Work With.
- We Bring the Whole Team.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need an icon for our website that is representative of the experience of our brand promise. This icon will also be used in collateral with the intent that the icon serves as a 'seal' of our brand promise, and builds equity in the promise that we make.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
IT decision makers - CIOs, VPs of IT, Senior IT leaders
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Do not want to see:
- depiction of a handshake
- any plays on our logo
No Files Added