Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
A unique rental portal operating exclusively in London offering services to both landlords and tenants; helping landlords find their ideal tenants and tenants their ideal accommodation, simply and quickly.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a set of icons that can be used to describe the services we offer. We need icons to describe the following services and applications that will be on our site:
1. London Area Map this is an interactive map that describes the different areas of London from such things as average rental values to the best restaurants
2. Basic Search this is where tenants search for accommodation when they know where they want to live
3. Wizard Search this is where tenant can search for accommodation by providing just their budget and work location and the site then suggests the most appropriate areas and corresponding properties
4. Post an Ad this is where tenants can post an ad describing the accommodation they are after and landlords can upload adverts of the property they have to let
5. Knowledge Room this is where both tenants and landlords can find advice on the whole rental process such as legal advice
6. News Room this is where visitors to the site can read about rental news in London
7. Property Valuation this is where landlords can value their property
8. Search Wanted Ads this is where landlords search the wanted ads posted by tenants
9. Search Premium Tenants this is where landlords search for corporate tenants that are professionals working in London
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Landlords and tenants in London particularly young professionals new to London and looking for somewhere to live
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Wed like a set of icons that are consistent in style in terms of format and color. To keep them simple and modern wed like a limited color palette to be used perhaps even just one color in different shades such as a light and dark grey. We are trying to limit the color palette of the whole site to white, black, grey and with a accent color of bright green.
We really like the icons the Times Newspaper has used at the bottom of its site to describe the services and tools it has:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/ (See bottom of homepage)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Just keep it simple, modern and slick. Nothing to fancy or complicated.
No Files Added