Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
TechStar is one of the worlds leaders in developing, designing and engineering unique, innovative and high tech products for bridges around the globe. They are also a primary marketing and sales force for bridge products.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
5 product icons for the following products:
1) Cable Systems The wires and cables used on suspension bridges.
2) Lock-Up Device (LUD) / Shock Transmission Units (STU) A structural enhancement that benefits a bridge during any seismic activity, ship collisions or any other force that causes a bridge to move suddenly.
3) Modular Expansion Joint Systems (MEJS) Providing proper bridge joint movement.
4) Pot Bearings Proving the high load capacity and large displacements that are required in large bridge structures.
5) Smart Joints A product that monitors structural and environmental activity in real-time and accessed via the web.
Product icons should be simple and clean like the logo. They should all have the same design theme (i.e. you should be able see that each belong to a set) and that this theme for the product icons has a foundation from the logo (colors and design aesthetics flow together).
Attached is client mock-ups. They do not like these, but I am placing them for possible design ideas.
*If you feel you want to tweak logo to match product ideas client would like to view this.
** Attached is sample website mock-up | current company logo | sample product mock-ups
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Business to business / business to governments. A global firm doing business with businesses and governments around the world.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Would like to stick with color theme.
No Files Added