Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Icon / Button / Widget project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Icon / Button / Widget?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are an internet marketing agency in the insurance industry. We build a complete, full-service internet marketing solution for our customers.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Please read carefully before submitting, all of these points are important:
1. We have 33 different "tools" and "processes" and we want an icon for each of them.
2. Since there are so many tools and processes, I've made a MindMap to view the document explaining each of them. See the attached PNG file. (The icons needed are highlighted in yellow, and the keywords that could help you design them are highlighted in tan. They keywords in tan are our suggestions, but not a requirement. If you have a better idea based on the descriptions, feel free to improvise.)
3. We think an icon with a colored background and white foreground would be best. We are open to other design ideas, however.
4. An important aspect of the icon is this: It looks GREAT when viewed small. We don't need detailed designs for these. I would imagine that a lot of the shapes could be found from good clip art.
5. Because of the quantity of icons, we grouped them into 7 different sections. For each different section, we want a different icon background color.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
The idea was inspired by the icons visible on http://www.seomoz.org/tools
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Simplicity in design.
Looks good when viewed small.
Different background colors for the different trees. (See above.)
Two Different Deadlines regarding this competition!
Deadline 1: September 12th 12:01 AM
-- Submit your design, include 7 icons, one from each group.
-- At this deadline, I will choose two or three finalists.
Deadline 2: September 19th
-- The two or three finalists will complete the remaining set of icons
-- Winner takes all at this point
No Files Added