Can't find what you're looking for?
Just because it is generally impossible to prevent theft doesn't mean that people shouldn't make reasonable efforts to protect intellectual property. Here's what we do at crowdSPRING:
• We've developed and published detailed, comprehensive written policies concerning intellectual property.
• We've developed rules and procedures recognizing the importance of original ideas in projects so as to protect original ideas and prevent concept copying.
• We make it very easy to report possible violations of intellectual property.
• We work together with our entire community - 100,000+ designers and writers from across the world to identify possible violations of intellectual property.
• We permanently bar people from crowdspring.com for violating others' intellectual property rights.
• We enforce the licensing restrictions of third parties.
We have a number of other systems in place (that we keep confidential), to help us protect our community from the theft of intellectual property, and we continue to look for other technological and non-technological ways we can improve our efforts in this area.
Last updated: 15-Sep-11 10:43 p.m. GMT