For $225 they received 24 design concepts from 11 designers!
Over 40,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:7-Mar-12 9:37 p.m. GMT
Ends:14-Mar-12 9:37 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $225, was awarded to alance
JPG, Layered PSD
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
File 1: PB_Software_Logo_Blue_... (163.5 KB)
Uploaded on 7-Mar-12 9:21 p.m. GMT
The company name is Pitney Bowes Software, but the header is for a corporate blog entitled, “Engage Today.”
Pitney Bowes Software provides solutions that enable enterprises and government agencies with the ability to have lifetime relationships with customers and constituents. The company’s data quality, location intelligence and communications management solutions enable users to communicate with key audiences in the manner of their choosing, have greater insight into their preferences and behavior and create targeted communications based on accurate and reliable data.
The header should appeal to potential and current Pitney Bowes customers. The company sells its solutions into the marketing organizations of commercial enterprises, as well as project managers at state and federal government entities.
988px wide and 200px high
Pitney Bowes Software is the software solutions arm of Pitney Bowes. They offer data quality, location intelligence and communications management solutions that enable commercial enterprises and other organizations to manage the entire lifecycle of customer/constituent relationships.
1) The header is for a trade publication (blog) that discusses the difficulties and challenges that enterprises and other organizations face when communicating to customers and constituents, and the new technologies and best practices that can help them overcome those challenges.
2) The blog is a trusted source for information about how companies can utilize new innovations to have a lifetime relationship with customers.
3) The blog’s header will show that the blog is associated with Pitney Bowes Software (small logo?) but will not send the message that it is a part of the Pitney Bowes corporate Web site or a marketing vehicle designed to promote Pitney Bowes Software and its solutions.
The banner should be clean and not cluttered. It should feature a unique logo or design for the blog name itself (Engage Today) that can be used to brand the blog outside of the header. In addition, it should feature an image that portrays the content focus of the blog.
Primary accent colors:
Please try to stick to the colors listed above if possible since they adhere to Pitney Bowes Software brand guidelines.
1) Professional - the header should appear to be the header for a professional news organization or online news outlet
2) Informative - the header should illustrate that the blog is a source of credible and useful industry information
3) innovative - since editorial direction includes news about technology and software, the header should reflect the technology and innovation we're discussing
1) A stylized logo or design of the blog name (Engage Today)
2) An image that represents the blog’s editorial direction
3) A small Pitney Bowes logo
The header may be rolled out to additional blogs that target individual target verticals. The image and text should be simple to change and edit for the target market that we'll looking to appeal to.