Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Essay & Short Story project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Essay & Short Story?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Deliver high quality caps, gowns, graduation products to schools and organizations to help celebrate the achievement of graduation.
What is your industry?
Schools and Administrators
Describe your audience
This is for our employees and internal use
What 3 things do you want to communicate to your audience through this piece?
Growth, Culture, Fun
Style and Details
Do you have a title for this piece?
GraduationSource Vision 2017
Do you have a thesis or conclusion that must be reached?
Just a wordsmithed combintation of the three visions we have now
Does any specific information need to be included?
What character, tenor or spirit do you wish to convey?
Fun, Growth, Culture
What is your required length in words or pages for this essay?
Do you have additional info you want to include?
Yes see the visions attached. The new version is the most recent draft we have. Please take parts or review the other two.
No Files Added