Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Email Template (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Email Template (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
National Seminars Training
What do you do?
Provide employee development and training
Do you have a desired email template size?
650 pixels in width
Which third party email vendor do you use to send emails?
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
Describe the target audience for your email template design
Training Directors, Management, Executives
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your email template design?
1. National Seminars Training can provide expert-led training solutions that target your core competencies
2. A training solution from National Seminars Training is a great value and will positively impact your organization.
Style and Concept
What email template design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your email template design?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your email template design?
What adjectives should best describe your email template design?
Professional, reliable, trust-worthy, enterprising, dynamic, affordable
What content must be included in the email template design?
email copy attached.
Do you have additional requirements or links you'd like to share?
No Files Added