Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Email Template (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Email Template (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Founded in 2002, Train Signal provides computer-based "Total Experience" training that gives individuals the tools and confidence to tackle real-world challenges, pass their certification exam and succeed in todays competitive global IT market. Train Signal offers a wide range of training packages covering Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware. In addition to its Microsoft Windows Server 2008 courses, Train Signal offers training for over thirty-five different courses including: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007, VMware ESX Server, Cisco CCNA and Cisco CCNP.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I've attached a basic template for you to work off of. Open that up to follow along:
1. We need the stock photo taken out of there in the top banner and maybe use just a gradient instead.
2. Top Banner - The Free With Any Order in the bottom right hand corner of the top banner needs to go hand-in-hand with Windows Server 2008 R2 Training so that it's obvious that this is what is free with any order. Also, take out Over 6 Hours of Server 2008 R2 Training...we say that in the middle of the email and we don't need it here.
3. The Top Banner is a little bit too tall so if we could shrink that down a bit and make the fonts stand out a little bit more so that it's more eye catching.
4. The Header is fine
5. The middle portion - Put the Free With Any Order blue seal and the Windows Server 2008 R2 box and DVD on the right side and move the text to the left side...basically swap the location.
6. Clean up the row at the bottom with the course boxes under Click to Order Any of These Best Selling Courses. Click to Order Any of These Best Selling Courses is tough to see and needs stand out just a bit more. For the Order Now buttons, I don't like the shape and I don't like the color so whatever you can do to make that better go for it. Also, I don't like the dark grey background color so let's change that to something that looks a little more professional.
7. I'm OK with the footer
The goal of this email is two-fold. Let our customers know that we are giving away our Windows Server 2008 R2 course but in order to get it they are going to need to click down at the bottom and purchase a course. Anything, you can add to this design to make it "pop" even more is definitely suggested. I know this post is for designs only and not coding but if you can code it, that would be a plus but not a determining factor in picking a design...a creative design that really stands out is what we need.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Past customers on our existing email list.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
See attached file for a basic design to work off of.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
See Here is What We Need
No Files Added