Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Email Template (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Email Template (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
South African market
• A warm introduction to who we are, creating a positive image of The Unlimited.
• Addresses post purchase dissonance
- Reinforces the benefits and deal
- Reassures the customer of their purchase decision
• Builds credibility and trust
• Provides important information
Colors to Explore
Principles for Welcome Email Design Non - negotiable elements for designing a Welcome Email. Design for simplicity. 1. Address Post Purchase Dissonance • Reinforce the benefits and the deal by adding in details succinctly, use iconography. • Reassure purchase decision by using NLP and Power Words • Always consistent with the Pitch Card / Pitch / Welcome Pack • NLP question aligns with the Pitch Card / Pitch / Welcome Pack • It is consistent with the pitch and welcome pack • Pre-handle possible objections E.g 1. (for free product) Why is it free? E.g. 2 Why do we send pack via email? E.g. 3 How to claim 2. Build Credibility and Trust • Always on brand • Tell the customer who we are and what we stand for (MTP) • Build Credibility – using 3rd party logos and endorsements • Builds Trust – using Brand logos i.e. “800 000 Satisfied Customers” • Testimonials • Terms and Conditions always attached 3. How to contact us • Customer Care • Website • Social Media 4. Keep the customer engaged • Include Call to action i.e. download the app, insert your SIM 5. Introduce Your Unlimited life and their value journey • Tell the customer about other amazing deals 6. Templatized for Duplication across all other products. • Use of iconography for product suite 7. Important information Build credibility by notifying the customer of important details. • Policy start date • Policy number • Members covered • Waiting periods • Debit amount • How to claim 8. Always designed for mobile first 9. Encourage customer to contact us digitally first • WhatsApp • Email • Chat • FAQs
Top 3 Things
Family, Trust, Value
A mobi lead, responsive and brand aligned email