Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Email Template (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Email Template (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a major internet brand that focuses on local lifestyles. Our site reaches over 25 million unique visitors on a monthly basis, primarily in the United States.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Were looking to re-design our email newsletter, which goes out on a weekly basis in our major markets. The re-vamped theme revolves around The Four Day Weekend, which lasts Thursday Sunday, as all weekends should!
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Primarily 20-30somethings who enjoy dining out, scouring boutiques and having a good time. They are people who want to be in the know about the best places and latest hotspots around town. To them, our newsletter should be an exciting,
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We are big fans of fun illustration and typography combined with simplicity. The newsletter will not match the design of our site, but should retain an overall sense of clean design with a touch of sleekness.
For reference, please check out the following sites:
http://www.unouplus.com/tetote/main.html (our favorite)
http://sharesomecandy.com (actual site design w/ colorful type treatment + simple background)
http://www.justindavidcox.com/blog/ (all of his illustration work, not the website itself)
http://studiokluif.webfactional.com/grap... (their graphic design portfolio)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
* Although we are a large internet identity, we want to steer clear of any overly web 2.0 designs or corporate stiffness.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE:
* Please take a look at the attached newsletter guidelines. Weve given you dimensions, slots well need, our color palette, and more information. Please insert dummy slots for our logo, a promo slot in the middle of the email, and a skyscraper ad on the right hand side of the email, as specified in the guidelines. Please stick to the color palette given. Any color derivations must be minor accents.
Remember to keep it vibrant and fun! Well be active in providing feedback and rating. Any questions, just ask.
Thanks in advance!
No Files Added