Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Email Template (design only) project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Email Template (design only)?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a leading provider of training in North America
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
An email template
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Managers, supervisors and team leaders in all sizes and types of organizations.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Email Primary Colors: Purple and Green
*Looking for a clean, sophisticated design with a decent balance of white space. While primary colors should be some variation of purple and green you can and should use more than 2 colors.
*If you use pictures of people make sure youre showing diversity no solo shots of individuals (you do NOT have to use people in fact Id like to see some designs without people).
*The order of priority on the page for layout is this
1. Seminar Title
2. Online Offer Save $50
3. 3 main links (in blue boxes below)
4. The main subhead No team ever became great and its associated copy
*I am NOT a fan of a lot of reverse type -- so use it judiciously. Designs that come in with nearly all reverse type will not be considered.
*If your design is selected youll need to provide a fully editable layered PSD document, list of fonts used, source of graphics used.
Thanks for working on this project!
No Files Added