Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Domain Naming project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Domain Naming?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
The business name will reflect the domain chosen
What do you do?
Daily deal site for baby and mommy products. Everyday a new deal comes up at 8am and 8pm. Two deals in a day.
Do you require that a .COM, .ORG or other URL be available?
What is your industry?
Baby and Mommy products
Describe your audience
Urban Mom, Aged 24-45, internet savvy, Asian values, conservative.
What 3 things do you want your domain name to communicate to your audience?
Fun, Cute and Charming
Style and Concept
What character, tenor or spirit do you wish to convey?
Fun and Cute, yet fresh and progressive, web2.0 style
Do you want to include additional info?
The creative that we have chosen for the site is cute, represented by cartoon characters, using mostly soft pastel colours.
We are from Asia, therefore we need a name that is not too western, or too asian..somewhat a name that is cute but not referring to any language in particular. For example, kodak, hertz, etc.
No Files Added