Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Domain Naming project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Domain Naming?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Currently no name. Kind of why we're here.
What do you do?
New video games, gaming consoles, and gaming PC's are some of the greatest pleasures in life. Well maybe only in the life of a gamer, but either way they're still pretty cool. But everyone knows the only way to truly enjoy the special things in life is to... ACCESSORIZE!
We're aiming to showcase the latest, greatest, and shiniest accessories in the video game industry. We will focus on providing quality pictures, reviews, and links to any gaming peripherals we deem worthy of praise.
Do you require that a .COM, .ORG or other URL be available?
The name needs to be available as a .com domain name.
What is your industry?
Describe your audience
Um, we're kind of aiming at a niche market... anyone who plays video games. If we had to narrow it down even further, it would be teenagers and up who play video games, have some disposable income, and like shiny new toys.
What 3 things do you want your domain name to communicate to your audience?
1. VIDEO GAME PERIPHERALS HERE!
2. Some sort of video game reference. Clever and witty references preferred.
3. We're the go to place to find the newest peripherals in the video game industry.
List the domain names of your top three anticipated competitors
kotaku.com - a little bigger than anything we will be, and deals with a broader range of video game topics, but they usually have the newest gaming gear before anyone else.
Joystiq.com - ditto.
Uncrate.com - this site deals with a lot of other topics, but they layout, design, and content style is exactly what we are aiming for. They usually do showcase any new high profile gaming accessories.
Style and Concept
What character, tenor or spirit do you wish to convey?
Do you want to include additional info?
No Files Added