Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Domain Naming project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Domain Naming?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Product Marketing Manager
Do you require that a .COM, .ORG or other URL be available?
Yes, URL should be available
What is your industry?
Describe your audience
Consumers in the pet industry, Middle to upper class income level. Will pay more money for safety and quality.
What 3 things do you want your domain name to communicate to your audience?
2. High Quality
List the domain names of your top three anticipated competitors
Style and Concept
What character, tenor or spirit do you wish to convey?
Safety and Quality
Do you want to include additional info?
an example of a brand name I like is, PetSafe; however it is not available
No Files Added