Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Domain Naming project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Domain Naming?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Person: Product Manager who values creativity.
Product: A new digital only consumer service. The service will be used on the desktop and mobile web.
Company: A successful internet marketing firm with years of experience.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A new domain name, available to register, for a web-site that we are creating.
About Our New Web-Site:
1. Primary Message - Share your interests with developers and get paid for installing free and paid mobile apps based on the categories you specify. Download and install in less than 10 seconds.
2. Appeal To These Emotions - Privileged, Fun, Quick, Playful, Easy, Friendly, Greed
3. Someone should be able to hear the name spoken and easily be able to remember it and without difficulty in spelling.
4. Prefer to use two words or less with no hyphens.
5. You can invent words if it conveys the message (neologism). Ex: Flickr, Google, and Yahoo were invented words.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Service is intended for an English global general audience.
The service will attract lower income females slightly over other demographics.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Do not like acronyms (Ex. NFL, IGN). Prefer action words (Ex. Digg, StumbleUpon, Chomp) over generic words (Ex. Download.com, Shopping.com). We are neutral to the use of one generic keyword 'app' or 'apps' being incorporated into part of the name.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Must not contain trademarked keywords. Ex. Cannot include: Apple, iPhone, App Store, iPad, iPod
We will do a quick trademark search to verify that the name does not infringe on any trademarks. You can use this web-site to search the trademark database if you like (we plan to): http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=te...
This new name will become our domain name and product name for users of this service.
Domain name must be available for registration.
No Files Added