Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Custom Photography project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Custom Photography?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Xerographic Digital Printing is a high-end digital printer. We are the largest digital (non-offset) printer in the state of Florida. We do not offer conventional offset (ink & press) printing. We have been in business in the Orlando, Central Florida area for twenty years. We enjoy a large advantage over our competition both in volume and price. Additionally, our print quality is unsurpassed in the digital print arena.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Using our existing company logo and brand mark, re-skin the look and feel of the Xerographic Digital Printing website.
Do this by:
1. Using the wire frame attached for our content but be ingenious in how you layout the content.
2. Developing a new color palate
3. Redistributing the size and placement of the brand mark without interfering with the integrity of it.
4. Making the site clean, colorful and fun without being cheesy
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Large corporation, small business and one-off consumer
Desired Consumer Perception:
That Xerographic is a full-service digital printer with these unique benefits:
1. In-house creative department
2. Website design
3. Direct mail
4. CD/DVD duplication
5. Full bindery and finishing
6. Convention printing
7. Variable printing
8. Print and mail services
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like this look and functionality but are open to all suggestions in terms of content layout and color palate.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. Logo / brand mark must be used as is. We enjoy a large brand cache in Central Florida with our current logo. We are located along Interstate 4 and have a distinctive building with our signage on it. Consumers know where we are located because of that. Additionally, it would not be economical at this time to redo all of our exterior signage.
2. The contents of the wire-frame that is attached are mandatory. However, allocation of space and how the website is laid out is open for suggestion.
3. Like Flash but limited Flash. Currently, we enjoy a top Google ranking and dont want to lose placement with the use of too much Flash.
4. Consider creating a Client dashboard for uploading, fetching and reviewing creative files through an FTP portal.
No Files Added