Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Custom Photography project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Custom Photography?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Our website is build on Wordpress. Wed like it to look more like a website rather than a blog. We will need:
1) Home page design - I have provided a suggested wire frame but we are open to other layouts.
- We want our Pages (About, Contact, Site Map) to be placed in the footer
- We will need a featured content box that will introduce the website to our readers
- We want our blog categories to appear in the top navigation bar. They are:
* Customer Support Software
* Sales & CRM
* Sales Tracking & Tools
* Social Media & Business
* Social Networks & CRM
* The Cloud Computing Revolution
- We have six categories of information, so we need six sections on the home page that feature those categories. These will be below the featured content box, but ideally peak above the fold.
They can be stacked 3 x 3, or 2 by 3.
- Each category section will feature an image and blurb.
- The right column will have a Featured Articles section
2) Blog Page
- NO DATE STAMP at all in the blog post.
- Comments can have date stamp
- On the top right of the post, we want a Retweet button.
- At the bottom of the post, we want a Share this Post section with social sharing buttons, like on http://mashable.com blog posts.
- Below that we want a Related Posts Section with 3 links.
- Below that is the Comments section.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience are business owners, marketing, customer service, sales, and IT professionals who are interested in using the latest technologies to improve customer relationships and increase sales.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Use this design as your guiding template:
Layouts we like:
Sites we like:
Design it with a Web 2.0 look feel, social media icons, etc. This place is a good place to browse Web 2.0 apps to get an idea of the Web 2.0 look
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Must Have Deliverables:
- File names of images and other files should be consistent and useful
- Any images or designs provided need to be free of copyright material or be original work or paid for by the designer for our use exclusively
Clean, modern Web 2.0 fonts, sans serif
No Files Added