Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Custom Photography project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Custom Photography?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
At http://www.AltUse.com, we believe that less can truly be more. Thats why we set out to create a worldwide repository of alternative uses to extend the utility of everyday products. In an age of financial hardship, perilous climate change, and overflowing landfills, our mission is to offer a smart, comprehensive system to tap into the collective intellectual capital of the planet in order to discover and share valuable recycle and reuse strategies. We invision the AltUse brand name becoming a noun a la 'Kleenex', or a verb such as 'Google', (ie: What's the AltUse?)
By challenging the notion of marketing products for one specific purpose, we seek to be a catalyst for worldwide change in the manufacturing of consumer goods.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Update the AltUse home page to include:
1.) Top AltUse Submitter
2.) Top AltUse of the day
3.) Top AltUse Product of the day
5.) Live Twitter Feed
6.) Live Blog Feed
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Bulls Eye 29-40 Female, Income $30-$60K and College Educated
Eco Mom, Green Mom, Money Saving Mom
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Content Mandatory Elements
The below content is not ranked in order of importance:
1. AltUse and Alternative uses for every day products trademarks
3. To be Worlds largest collection of alternative uses
4. Proprietary AltUse Ranking System
5. Real Estate should be allocated for Graphical Ad sponsorships, etc.
6. Featured AltUse of the Day graphical and text call-out
7. Featured Product of the Day graphical call-out with three alternative uses displayed
via a text link next to the product picture.
8. Featured Submitter of the Day graphical and text call-out
9. Featured Video
10. AltUse Categories from which a user may search
11. AltUse Tweet
12. AltUse Blog
13. The Left Navigation bar shall remain unchanged
14. Google Text Ads on the Left Navigation Bar shall remain unchanged but were open
to adjustments and suggestions
15. Share This
17. Sign In
Report Abuse; Site Map
No Files Added