Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Custom Photography project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Custom Photography?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a new soda company based out of New York that's creating a line of flavored sodas. Our line is healthy and fun and, of course, very tasty.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are creating our sales materials (sell sheets), and our products aren't entirely finished so we can't take pictures of the finished bottles. Fortunately, our bottles and 4-packs that hold the bottles (not our branding, etc.) are pretty similar to the Izze and other standard soda bottles and 4-packs out there. We need images of both the bottles and the four packs that we can ourselves Photoshop our branding onto. We need one image for each of the bottles of 5 different color liquids.
We need you to:
1) Buy a four pack of Izze or very similar bottle in a four pack see: http://nothingbutbonfires.com/files/imag...
2) Photograph the bottles and the four packs (removing labels from bottles if necessary)
3) Edit the photos of the bottles so they look great, with bubbles and nice condensation
4) Edit the 4-pack so the art is all removed and we could just layer our artwork on top
5) Edit the bottles so that we have version where the liquid is each of the following colors:
Clear (like for a seltzer or club soda)
Blood Orange -- Like This: http://www.gourmetsleuth.com/images/bloo...
Pomegranate -- Like the liquid on the left here: http://anatolianorganic.com/custom/pomeg...
Lemon -- like the yellow of the actual lemon here: http://www.healthtohealthy.com/images/Le...
Cranberry -- like this: http://booyow.net/mrfrench/wp-content/up...
Please note that both the bottles and the 4-packs should have absolutely no branding or labeling on them, we need them to be bare but high resolution images.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We are targeting beverage distributors so the images must be impressive and convey the carbonation and effervescence of the sodas.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
This is a very comparable example of what we're looking for: http://i39.tinypic.com/34hzc6a.jpg
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- Completely brandless bottles and four packs
- Bubbles in the liquid
- At least 300 dpi, print ready images
No Files Added