Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Custom Photography project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Custom Photography?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I need a web presence established for a software development company that I am creating. I have a strong background in both web & software development but I need assistance in creating a visual design for this website. The company will provide several software development services such as customized software solutions and web development for businesses in the advertising, financial, entertainment, biotechnology, & pharmaceutical industries. The clients will be both corporate and individual entrepreneurs. I would like for the website to emphasis what the company stands for: intelligent, progressive, efficient, professional, and stunningly creative technological solutions.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I would like the color template of the site to use orange, red, yellow, & white. I would like a simple, progressive, cutting-edge but very creative design that leaves the impression of a very professional and creative technological group of people. The site itself should be able to entice and attract customers enough to look further into the services offered by the business. I would like the site to be simple in nature but with graphic elements, icons, inner page backgrounds, and images to have very expressive and futuristic designs.
- Web Application
- E-Commerce (payment system)
- Leads (client facing projects)
- Project Resources
* - Blog
*- Contact Us
- Address information
- Email form
* Denotes the pages that will need to have designs established.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Business Professionals, Software Development Community, General Public, Advertising Industry, Financial Services Industry, Entertainment Industry, and Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Industry.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
- I like this site
- Cool Flash site
- Cool Flash site, been following their stuff for a while
- I like the simplicity and cleanliness of the site pages. I would like a clean style similar to this for sub pages.
- I like the visual appeal of the site.
- I like the visual appeal of the site.
- I like the vibrant colors of the site. Instead of a purple base, I would like to use a orange/white/yellow (and some red) instead.
- i really appreciate the integration of flash and illustration on the site
- Neat image gallery
- Neat project gallery
- I like the vibrance of the colors and the illustration (replace the upper-left bird w/a sphynx)
- I like this design for its usefulness. I think that it has a design whose functionality and simplicity is what I would like to mimic.
- Really cool blog
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
I must have a simple, progressive, cutting-edge but very creative design that leaves the impression of a very professional and creative technological group of people. I cannot have anything that remotely resembles a templated site. I cannot have anything boring and un-interesting.
No Files Added