Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Custom Photography project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Custom Photography?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Sormuskauppa.fi (ringshop.fi) is an up-and-coming online jewelry retail company, which specializes in edgy, minimalist, timeless and elegant black rare metal, titanium and gold rings. These rings are not just for wedding bands or valentines days, but work as unique personal accessories for all. Our rings are not about the biggest diamonds or purity of gold. It is about modern esthetics and sustainability.
We are just starting our operations and designing our website and company look, and because the latter is not our core competence, we need your help.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
- Uncoded template design for webstore for made-to-order rings that communicates individuality, luxury, reliability and generally a smart attitude.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Consumers with varied demographics from Finland (Scandinavia also). And when we say varied demographics, we mean pretty much everybody who:
1. Have access to the internet (quite broad)
2. Understand Finnish (little tighter focus here)
3. Would spend 100-200 or more on a ring
4. Would consider black or mixed colour ring over basic golden, steel or silver for some reason
5. Probably between 15-60 years of age
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Design must be approachable for everybody. It has to have that downplayed street credibility. So, no mushy roses, hearts or similar. Also, we do not want to scare away romantic couples looking for those personal wedding bands, nor do we want those nice tractor pulling people to feel out of place when visiting our site. I mean, who would buy a black ring? Hopefully, with the help of your design, we have to rephrase the question to who wouldnt.
For the webstore template layout design we are looking for something that would easily mount to most CMS-engines. Also it should have a shopping basket type of item, main campaign banner, smaller featured product banners, product navigation and static page navigation. The site language will be Finnish, but you can use English for drafting where necessary.
Check wosbee.com for more information on the current CMS-engine. Also, take look of one webshop using the same engine: http://sesano.shop.wosbee.com (not a design favourite of ours by any means, but gives you some idea of the code and design possibilities)
No Files Added