Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Custom Photography project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Custom Photography?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Scratch.co.uk will launch in early October as a UK facing online scratchcard business.
The logo has already been designed (thanks to Crowdspring) and we are now looking for a design for a homepage and content page.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Key features the homepage needs to incorporate are:
* Main Box with the invitation to play and reasons to play (which are: 5 free, one in every three cards wins, 95% payout)
* "Join" and "Login" buttons
* Box for latest promotions
* Player testimonials (including photos of players...see bottom of www.crownbingo.com for example of what this looks like)
* Amount won last month (comes in on XML feed)
* Ticker of recent player wins (XML feed)
* Contact Us and other navigational elements.
Essentially the site has the same content as www.hopa.com, www.primescratchcards.com and www.scratch2cash.com - in terms of the games played etc. It is probably worth you opening an account with hopa.com to see what games they are. We want a distinct look and feel that is not too close to these sites.
As well as the homepage we require a single content page designing too. These are often in the same style but serve very different purposes. For example http://bingo.paddypower.com/ and http://bingo.paddypower.com/index.php/ne... are very different. Other content pages you could look at are: wink bingo dot com, http://www.foxybingo.com/skin/promotions..., http://bingo.paddypower.com/index.php/pr...
Please note that only the design source files will be needed, the HTML will be created by our team of programmers.
Individual page design must not exceed 900px wide (not including background).
Some text and logo limitations as shown on http://www.scratch.co.uk/template/templa...
Logos - http://ww.scratch.co.uk/logos
Limitations - http://www.scratch.co.uk/template/templa...
Any vector content in EPS
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We want a look and feel that is mass market. Think the sort of people who buy lottery tickets regularly. The audience is 55% female / 45% male so the site should not be too male or female.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Sites that we think do a good job in gambling for a similar customer base are www.foxybingo.com, www.tombola.com, www.crownbingo.com, bingo.paddypower.com and wink bingo dot com, although these are aimed at a largely female user base.
As you can see from the logo, we like the use of the idea of an image scratched off with a coin, as you would with a real scratch card. It is probably worth looking at what images on http://www.crowdspring.com/projects/grap... were popular with us.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We like bold, strong designs. Not too many pastel shades please.
No Files Added