Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Custom Photography project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Custom Photography?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Building a children's health and nutrition web site. The site will feature an exercise calendar where children can store their progress and receiving a rating of how well they are doing in watching their health. This is a very simple site with limited features. The site will emphasize health, nutrition and happiness.
The site features a little girl and her teddy bear.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A page that will show off your style. Please build a page that contains a Health Score ( calendar or date based) and the interface that will allow children to enter how many situps they did that day.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Children from 7-12 years old
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No flash pieces. This is not a flash site.
No Files Added