Welcome CreateSpace Customers
Most readers think they can judge a book by its cover. But finding the right designer for your book or ebook cover can be a daunting experience.
Crowdspring puts the power of design in your hands. Designers from around the world will submit cover designs for your book based on the criteria you provide, and you pick the one that best tells your story. Fast, risk-free, with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Why crowdspring is your best choice:
- 100% money back guarantee
- Dozens of unique designs in 7 days or less
- Original, editable design file
- Digital, print, web files (RGB, CMYK, PNG, JPEG, PDF)
- Award winning customer support
- Free legal contract protecting your intellectual property
- 220,000+ professionally screened and reviewed designers
On-Demand Publishing, LLC, doing business as CreateSpace, was a print-on-demand service for self-publishing authors, owned by Amazon. CreateSpace was founded in 2000 in South Carolina as BookSurge and was acquired by Amazon in 2005. CreateSpace published books, including Kindle books, on any subject. Among other things, CreateSpace provided free tools to help authors self-publish and distribute books, DVDs, CDs, and video downloads on-demand on Amazon.com and other services.