This Agreement is made [Your Award Date, e.g.: Sunday, February 10, 2013 02:47 PM GMT], between gene monterastelli ("Buyer"), whose country of residence is United States, and [Your Full Name Here] ("Creative"), whose country of residence is [Your Country Here]. The parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Work. Creative agrees to provide to Buyer in Project Number 2345148 posted on Thursday, January 31, 2013 02:47 PM GMT on crowdspring.com, deliverables in the following file formats: JPG, Vector EPS, Layered PSD (the "Work").
2. Representations. Creative represents that, except for materials given to Creative by Buyer, Creative is the sole author of the Work and all of Creative's services are original and not copied in whole or in part from any other work; that the Work does not violate the patent, copyright, trade secret or other property right of any person, firm or entity. Creative also represents and warrants that in signing this Agreement and in providing Services to Buyer on crowdspring.com, Creative is not and will not be in violation of any other contract, agreement or understanding to which Creative is a party.
3. Payment. Buyer will pay 375 (U.S. Dollars) for all rights in the Work ("Fee"). If there are multiple awards, Buyer will pay a Fee for each entry selected by Buyer. Creative(s) will not receive any further payment from Buyer.
4. Work-For-Hire. Creative expressly acknowledges that the material contributed by Creative under this Agreement and Creative's services, are being specially ordered and commissioned by Buyer for use in connection with Book front and back cover. The Work contributed by Creative shall be considered a "work-made-for-hire" as defined by the copyright laws of the United States and as protected by the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works. Buyer shall be the sole and exclusive owner and copyright proprietor of all rights and title in and to the results and proceeds of Creative's services in whatever stage of completion and Creative hereby irrevocably transfers all right and title under such works-made-for-hire to Buyer. If for any reason the results and proceeds of Creative's services hereunder are determined at any time not to be a "work made for hire", Creative hereby assigns to Buyer all rights to such Work, including but not limited to all other copyrights. Creative agrees to execute all documents reasonably requested by Buyer to further evidence the foregoing assignment and to provide all reasonable assistance to Buyer in perfecting or protecting Buyer's rights in such Work.
5. Changes/Moral Rights. Creative agrees that Buyer may make any changes or additions to the Work prepared by Creative, which Buyer in his sole discretion may consider necessary, and may engage others to do any or all of the foregoing, with or without attribution to Creative. Creative further agrees to waive any so-called moral rights in the Work.
6. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties with regard to the matters set forth herein, and it supersedes all other agreements, proposals, and representations, oral or written, express or implied, with regard thereto.
|gene monterastelli||[Your Full Name Here]|