For $200 they received 459 writing concepts from 78 writers!
Over 40,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:31-Jul-14 8:09 p.m. GMT
Ends:28-Aug-14 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $200, was awarded to Lightless
, , , NON
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
There are no materials for this project.
The Future Founders Foundation is a non-profit organization that inspires youth in Chicago to explore entrepreneurship. We leverage effective practices in positive youth development and workforce development, along with entrepreneurship education.
• We connect young people with mentors and role models through opportunities with business professionals and entrepreneurs.
• We give youth opportunities to learn through access to a formal curriculum and apply their skills using experiential and project based learning experiences.
• We provide exposure to career options and build knowledge about what is needed for particular careers, including becoming an entrepreneur.
Since 2005, our programs have served 22,500 students from 2nd through 12th grades. This year, we are serving over 7,000 students at 50 schools across Chicago. Join us as we empower the next generation of business leaders and entrepreneurs.
We are repositioning the organization and want to rename our programs. For this project, please create a name for one of the following three programs. Indicate which program you think it would identify. If we like your name, we might also purchase one or two additional names and offer additional funds.
Brief descriptions of our three programs follow:
1) An entrepreneurial skills workshop program that develops professionalism and grows the entrepreneurial spirit in students grades 8-10 (ages 13-15). Topics include teamwork, financial literacy, technology, and marketing.
2) A mentorship program where students grades 10-12 (ages 15-18) create business plans and later pitch them in competition.
3) An entrepreneurial development program that connects college/university students with the local business and entrepreneurial community. We help students build skills to become or work for entrepreneurs.
I will accept a .com with an acceptable variation on the exact name
Education and Universities
The students we serve are intellectually curious, creative, engaged and forward-thinking. However, as young people, they also want to be cool. We want our students to not only be proud of representing our programs, but also excited to talk about them to their friends.
Our volunteers are philanthropic professionals from all walks of life and include entrepreneurs, consultants, and corporate executives. We want our program names to be the spark that ignites impassioned conversations with other business professionals about our work, their work, and how together we can work to help others around us.
Our sponsors and partners are businesses from around the globe, large and small, new and old. We want our programs to appeal to their innovative nature and engage them intellectually.
1) We want our program names to communicate what each program does for students.
2) We want our program names to interest volunteers.
3) We want our program names to be well integrated with entrepreneurship.
Junior Achievement operates in similar ways to our organization.
Entrepreneurship, technology, passion, excitement, the future, forward-thinking, creativity
Grow, rise, move, go, do
Accelerate, ignite, spark, empower, launch, encore, compass, arrow
Please visit www.futurefounders.com for more information.