For $479 they received 288 writing concepts from 53 writers!
Over 40,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts: 24-Jun-14 2:37 p.m. GMT
Ends: 8-Jul-14 2:37 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $479, was awarded to mt1895
You must be approved to view or participate in this project. Since this project has closed, no more requests will be accepted.
If you already participated, please log in to check the project status.
We are a well-known real estate brand. We are about to launch a Blog as an addition to our suite of award winning digital products (web and apps), but we are stuck for a name.
Help us and we commit to give you as much insight as possible, plus we promise to provide one-to-one feedback to help steer you in a winning direction.
As the saying goes, "your home is where your heart is". Where we live plays such an integral part in the lifestyle we lead, meeting our aspirations and bringing us happiness. But the journey to find the perfect home can be onerous and confusing.
That's where our Blog comes in;
- We want to help readers on their property journey. Whether they are a first time home buyer, renter, investor, upsizing or downsizing, we want to help "guide and support" them.
- Whether they are embarking on a renovation project or simply nesting and looking for interior design ideas, we want to "inspire" them.
- We will highlight important information pertinent to a readers personal situation and help support them with the decisions they need to make when finding or restyling the perfect home.
- This will include financial advice, location decisions, understanding costs involved, 'how to' guidance, practical building advice or creative inspiration.
- We will be there for our readers on each 'rung of the property ladder'.
With this in mind we'd love you to help find a name for our Blog. If possible we'd like a name that can be a fun play on words, in a similar way to Pinterest's Blog which has the phrase 'How pinteresting!"
Have we got your interest? We hope so.
Head on through and help us with your creative inspiration.