For $300 they received 450 writing concepts from 118 writers!
Over 40,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:1-May-14 1:31 p.m. GMT
Ends:12-May-14 1:31 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $300, was awarded to einar
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
There are no materials for this project.
Gourmet quality pizza at amazing prices. Not super gourmet, more the quality pizza you know and love already. Implying quality is important because customers will doubt the quality because the price is low.
The trade off for the lower price is that the customer just gets great pizza, not the stuff you don't need. No fancy store fitout, high-street location, national advertising campaign, cheeseburger/cheese crusts, or a crazy number of extra options. There is nothing fancy, just what is important for great pizza.
Specifically this means: Online ordering only; Pickup/delivery only; tight range of products with minimal ability to customise
Ideally the name would be transferrable to other delivered foods (Thai, Indian etc).
.com and .com.au URL available will be a positive but not essential
Food and Beverage
University Students (often male)
Values: Value, quality, service, efficiency, simplicity
Confident, cheeky, a little irreverent, determined, personal, reliable, fresh, friendly, fun, lean responsive, dynamic
Here are some guidelines we have using in evaluating names:
- should be strong, concise and memorable
- fun & positive association (or at least neutral that we can build on)
- ideally linked to food and/or to the business values (above) and evokes images that are directly aligned with the marketing story
- leads to clever marketing, menu naming and visual themes
- ideally transferable beyond pizza to other fast food products. This is not essential as we could build other brands and do "by XXXXXX", but it is desirable
- available. Ideally not used by other businesses in Australia or internationally
- distinct from existing brands/businesses in the consumer's mind (in addition to legal availability)
- Is likely to stand the test of time and not be considered a "fad"