For $239 they received 588 writing concepts from 93 writers!
Over 40,000 of the world's best entrepreneurs and small businesses trust crowdSPRING with custom logo design, web design and writing services. 96% of them recommend that you try us too.Find out more
Starts:16-Apr-14 10:54 a.m. GMT
Ends:5-May-14 11:59 p.m. GMT
Award 1: $239, was awarded to shree
Preview: crowdSPRING Contract
There are no materials for this project.
Provisioning of ground travel products and services (accommodation, guided tours, car rental…) to fully independent travel agencies.
What is the "journey creator"?
• One of the reasons behind the “journey creator” is the fact that agents spend an extraordinary amount of time creating integrated detailed travel itineraries (trip details organized by day) for their customers but need these as a selling tool. The “journey creator” wants to provide unique content creation tool as a major part of their value proposition to the traveler.
• It will be a travel application for agents to create and maintain all booked travel elements (from flights to hotels, tours, trains...) and keep travel documents (vouchers, tickets…) all in one place.
• Agents will be able to share it with their clients via an online application, tablet, smartphone and hard copy.
• Travelers will be able to access their trip & travel documents electronically throughout their sojourn and share information with friends via email and social media.
• Travelers will be able to interact and communicate with their travel agents.
Yes, it should be an unregistered name with available .com URL and supported in all languages/countries.
The "itinerary creator" will go to:
- Worldwide independent retail and online travel agents.
• Hassle-free and fast
• Easy to use for agents
• Must-have all-in-one-tool for travelers
From an agent’s perspective: Tripcase and Viewtrip.
From a traveler’s perspective there are several travel organizer apps that feature some of the tools the “journey creator” will provide: Tripit, WorldMate, TripRider, Trip Planner, Trip Book.
• Reliable because a great company is behind it
• Well-presented and useful itineraries in record time
• One interface. No hassle
• Contains all the useful information (flights info, hotels, visits…)
• Ease of use
• All the trip’s info and useful tools (diary, photos, vouchers,…) at their finger tips
• Should not be too technical
• Easy to remember and type in [almost] all languages
Just avoid words that might have negative connotations in certain languages and technical buzzwords.
Not at the moment.