Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive tagline brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique taglines.
In a typical Tagline project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom taglines based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Tagline?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning tagline.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite tagline. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the tagline.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
Yipit creates and aggregates content that helps our readers be smart with their money. We highlight great deals and offers, money saving tips, interesting smart shopping news, and relevant life hacks. Our goal is to be the authority and place to go to become an informed consumer.
Do you have an existing tagline or tagline(s) that you've previously used?
Be smart with your money
The smartest way to save
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
Describe your audience
Our audience (70% female) is made up of people looking for deals / discounts / sales / smart ways to save. They are interested in tips and advice on how to make smart spending decisions and be savvy consumers.
What 3 things do you want your tagline to communicate to your audience?
That the content on our blog/site:
- is the highest quality out there (well researched, reliable, current)
- will help you save money or spend smarter more generally
- is the one place you need to go for all your smart shopping news/tips/advice (comprehensive)
List the taglines used by your top three competitors
- Save big
- Its not your Grandmas coupon site
- Tips and downloads for getting things done
NOTE: There isn't a great pure competitor. Ours is more of a content site and less of a coupon site. But our readers are typically people that like a good deal.
Style and Concept
What character, tenor or spirit do you want to convey?
Savvy, smart, well-researched, thorough, useful
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
Our difficulty is that a lot of the terms we like are limiting. For example, "smart shopping" is a very relevant term but the site is more than shopping. "Savings" is also very relevant but sometimes it's not about saving money but rather how to get the most value out of something (i.e., sometimes spending more for higher quality makes the most sense).
List your favorite taglines
- All The News That's Fit To Print
- Think Different
- Betcha Can't Eat Just One
- Just Do It
Do you want to include additional info?
No Files Added