Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive tagline brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique taglines.
In a typical Tagline project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom taglines based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Tagline?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning tagline.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite tagline. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the tagline.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Adroit Theory Brewing Company
What does your company do?
We are a start-up micro-brewery making extreme and unusual beers.
Do you have an existing tagline or tagline(s) that you've previously used?
No. We are looking for a slogan or motto that we can use on all of our promotional pieces.
What is your industry?
Describe your audience
Primarily young males aged 25-40 (70%) with the remainder being women of the same age bracket, typically the girlfriend/spouse of the male. Both are typically college educated, and have white-collar jobs. They are affluent, but not rich. They take pride in their knowledge and exclusive insider group nature of drinking craft beer. They are anti-establishment in the sense that they do not consume mainstream macro-beers like Budweiser, Miller or Corona. They occasionally look down on those beer drinkers who (they believe) have not found the enlightenment of drinking these niche beers. They tend to be community oriented, and seek out local products whenever possible.
What 3 things do you want your tagline to communicate to your audience?
1. Anti-Establishment Our slogan should both unite like-minded individuals, but also create the image of an outsider. We are positioning our beer to be the opposite of mainstream beers, and we want our consumers to feel they are part of an exclusive movement within the Craft Beer community.
2. Punk / Rock and Roll We want to create a message that both define the anti-establishment mindset of our customer, but also create an insider vs. outsider mentality. Our beer drinkers want to make sure everyone knows they are NOT like everyone else.
3. Supernatural We do not want an overtly occult reference, but a subtle creation of dread would be appreciated
List the taglines used by your top three competitors
Off-centered ales for off-centered people.
You're not worthy....
Beer Speaks. People Mumble.
Style and Concept
What character, tenor or spirit do you want to convey?
We are one part artisans, one part revolutionaries, and a whole lot of punk rock. Sprinkle in an underlying supernatural element, and you have Adroit Theory Brewing Company. We are looking for a slogan that defines the lifestyle or view of the world, rather than a message to support our products.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
No. We are open to all ideas, but please read our description and be sure to submit an entry consistent with our goals. Please note, our slogan DOES NOT have to reference beer or drinking. We are shooting for a lifestyle message. Not product oriented.
List your favorite taglines
Live Fast, Die Young.
And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
The Medium is the Message.
Products of the Revolution.
Do you want to include additional info?
If write up sounds familiar, it is because this is a follow up to a successful Crowd Spring project we did for the design of our original logo. The name changed from "Antithesis" to "Adroit Theory". We were so pleased with the logo design project, that we have decided to open our slogan creation to the Crowd Spring community.
No Files Added