Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive tagline brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique taglines.
In a typical Tagline project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom taglines based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Tagline?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning tagline.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite tagline. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the tagline.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
This is a small rural town located in Ontario Canada. The town has a population of approx. 1,500. The town used to be a farming town only but since has grown to be more with families moving to Grand Valley from larger towns and cities, living in the country and commuting to a larger town for work. The town is surrounded by agriculture and farming fields, and the one key aspect of the town is that the Grand River flows THROUGH the town. Literally, many houses are riverfront and the water is very near. This is a key differentiator and feature for the town which should somehow be reflected in the new tagline.
Do you have an existing tagline or tagline(s) that you've previously used?
The previous tagline was "Nature's Playground" which was fine because the area is very full of wildlife and greenery, but it does not reflect the town itself and what the town can potentially offer to families and small businesses looking to relocate here. It also does not bring in the River which is a big selling feature of the town.
What is your industry?
Government and Municipal
Describe your audience
The tagline will represent Grand Valley to the following groups:
- Existing residents
- Businesses looking to possibly relocate into the area
- Families looking to possibly relocate into the area
What 3 things do you want your tagline to communicate to your audience?
- The Grand River which is beautiful and flows through the town
- The beauty and tranquility of the surrounding agricultural land
- The neighbourly warmth and sense of community found in Grand Valley.
List the taglines used by your top three competitors
Orangeville: Historic Charm, Dynamic Future
Town of Minto: Where your family belongs
Style and Concept
What character, tenor or spirit do you want to convey?
Beauty, warmth, tranquility, friendliness, closeness with nature/water, community, prosperity.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
List your favorite taglines
Do you want to include additional info?
No Files Added