Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive tagline brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique taglines.
In a typical Tagline project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom taglines based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Tagline?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning tagline.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite tagline. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the tagline.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
BEE is a building engineering consultancy specializing only in green buildings. We focus on building optimization software (energy modeling, daylight analysis, and CFD) and green building certifications such as Living Building Challenge, HK BEAM, LEED, WELL, RESET, and China 3-Star. We’ve also recently been deploying a building performance management tool (cloud-based) for analyzing real-time building data as it relates to health and wellness (e.g. air quality) and efficiency (e.g. energy management, etc.).
Top 3 Things
1) What we do (i.e. sustainbility eningeeting consulting)
3) Our global reach.
1) Retail brands mainly in the luxury sector. We would target the store development team as our main client. 2) Buildign developers of any kind. 3) Hotel development companies. 4) Any Project Managment or Real Estate company that is ovverseeing office (or other) rennovation projects. //// For all four of the above, our primary base is Asia (specifically Greater China) but we are making an expansion across the globe.
Global multi-disciplinary engineering consutling firm
Green building consutlign firm. China-based
Green buildign consulting company. China-based
Sourcing sustainably makes business sense. Designing sustainably makes global sense.
Arup uses "Shaping a better world"
We want to be know as a highly technical and professional engineering firm with a global presence BUT with a smaller-boutique feel and top client relationship management. Since our competition tends to be "stuffy and old" we want to be seen as a good balance between the technical but also young, innovative, and hungry for expansion.
Creative should NOT use
No use of the word "GREEN".
The tagline needs to be very short (within 3-5 words would be best) and really represnet who we are, what we do, and what our purpose is. One idea that we had was: "Engineering with a purpose." This is to give you an idea.
Here are two examples of taglines we really like. These companies are NOT in our industry but they have the type of taglines we are looking for.
1) BEE Innovation (http://www.bee-innovation.nl) - Tagline is "Allies in Innovation". This firm shares almost the same name as us. We really like that the tagline gets DIRECTLY at what they do. Super clear, super short, and super memorable. I also like how they use the word "innovation" in the tagline which is also the same word in their company name. BEE's full company name is "BEE INCORPORATIONS". If there was a way to include a version fo the word "incorporate" that would be nice, but not mandatory.
2) BASF (https://cen.acs.org/articles/92/i36/BASF-Change-Corporate-Tagline.html) - Tagline is "We create chemistry." Again, super short, clear, and memorable.
Please see the company presentation in the attachment, this will help understand our services.
**NOTE: We have recently created a new logo (see it in the supporting documents submitted). This new logo will be launched together with the new taglien and will be part of a broader rebarding campaign we are doing that will include redesign of the website, company preseantion, and other marketing material.