Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive tagline brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique taglines.
In a typical Tagline project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom taglines based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Tagline?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning tagline.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite tagline. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the tagline.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Restaurant Discount Warehouse
What does your company do?
We sell supplies to restaurants. Examples of our products are menu covers, aprons, guest checks, napkin bands, chef clothing, disposable plates, cups, and dinnerware, take-out bags and containers, janitorial supplies, etc.
Most of our customers are individual restaurants.
Do you have an existing tagline or tagline(s) that you've previously used?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
Describe your audience
Our customers are the owners and managers of restaurants.
What 3 things do you want your tagline to communicate to your audience?
We want our tagline to communicate two things:
1. Restaurants save money buying their supplies from us
2. They can buy from us without worrying that their product won't meet their needs (we have an outstanding guarantee, have been in business 30+ years, serve 20,000 restaurants per year)
Because our name "Restaurant Discount Warehouse" suggests point #1, we would consider using a tagline that focused only on point #2.
List the taglines used by your top three competitors
"Restaurant Equipment and Supplies. Thousands of Products. Thousands of Answers."
#1 Restaurant Supply Superstore
Shop Over 50,000 Commercial Restaurant Supplies and Wholesale Restaurant Supply Products
Style and Concept
What character, tenor or spirit do you want to convey?
The primary objective is to inspire confidence in our customer base that we are a reliable place to shop. A personal tenor would be fine but is not necessary.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
List your favorite taglines
Do you want to include additional info?
No Files Added