What does your company do?
We are an alternative investment fund whose trading strategy centers around custom built AI (artificial intelligence) technology designed to adaptively model and act upon trading opportunities.
Our name "Singularity Fund" is a play on the "Technological Singularity" - the hypothetical future emergence of greater-than-human intelligence through technological means.
We are in a very traditional and serious space but our key selling proposition is our technology which allows our trading to adapt to different market conditions.
Do you have an existing tagline or tagline(s) that you've previously used?
No not really. We are at the pre-launch stage and have tossed around a few ideas. Some of these include:
- Technology Powered Alpha
- Adaptive Alpha
We by no means have any ties to these taglines so a fresh start is probably a better starting point.
What is your industry?
Hedge Funds or Alternative Investment Funds
Describe your audience
We cater to high net worth individuals and institutions. Audience is typically male, age 40 and above (mature audience), very wealthy, often in finance, and highly educated.
What 3 things do you want your tagline to communicate to your audience?
From what I've read taglines should sell the "benefits" of a company, not it's features. Our key feature is our technology and it's rapid adaptability to different market environments. The benefits this gives investors include:
1) Sustainable returns over the long term. Our fund will not become stale because a particular strategy goes out of favor. We constantly evolve while others go extinct.
2) Our returns tend to thrive in volatile markets, which is often a time when other funds struggle severely.
3) We intend to keep our fund small (in terms of money under management) and nimble. This translates into lower risk and greater flexibility to capitalize on quick opportunities for investors. We capture short-term returns that bigger funds miss.
List the taglines used by your top three competitors
- Insight to Innovation. Opportunity to Execution.
- Innovation and Performance
- Applied Quantitative Research
Style and Concept
What character, tenor or spirit do you want to convey?
The decision to invest money with us is a big one so we need to convey:
- A serious tone
- Business-like tone
- Tone of safety or permanence
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
Nothing in particular. I would like to see what the writers come up with.
List your favorite taglines
Our favorite taglines "sell the sizzle (benefits), not the steak (features). None of these are specific to our business, just good taglines in general.
Nike: "Just do it"
McDonalds: "I'm lovin it"
FedEx: "Relax, it's FedEx"
Wells Fargo: "Together we'll go far"
Do you want to include additional info?
I can't think of anything else at this time. Please contact with questions if needed however.
No Files Added