Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive tagline brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique taglines.
In a typical Tagline project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom taglines based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Tagline?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning tagline.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite tagline. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the tagline.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
The Access Fund is the national rock climbing advocacy organization (non-profit) that maintains access to climbing areas on public and private land in the United States. We also work to conserve and steward climbing environments. Founded in 1991, the Access Fund is a membership organization that supports and represents over 2.3 million climbers nationwide in all forms of climbing: rock, ice, mountaineering, and bouldering. Five core programs support the mission on national and local levels: national policy and advocacy, stewardship and conservation, land acquisition and protection, climber education, support of local climbing organizations. For more information, visit www.accessfund.org.
What do you need?
A new tagline that better compliments our organization name (which is a bit obscure) by articulating our mission, capturing the core value of our working (keeping climbing areas open) and is a passionate appeal for support (we are a membership organization, after all, and we need members to exist).
Our new tagline must:
- Distinguish us from other non-profit organizations in the climbing industry (American Alpine Club, local climbing organizations)
- Better express the core value and spirit of our organization
- Strengthen brand awareness by better capturing our mission
- Give our constituents a reason to care/get excited
- Is memorable and easily accessible
- Six words or less, emphasis on LESS
- Make an emotional connection
- Clearly complement and/or clarify our organization name without duplicating it
- Have a tone authentic to our target audience
- Have the word climb or climbing in it
Who Is Your Audience?
Rock climbers current demographic is primarily men between the ages of 30 to 50 who are outdoor enthusiasts, must also be inclusive of female climbers and youth climbers.
Climbers, as a rule, are strong minded, independent, are not typically joiners. They enjoy being on the fray. Somewhat ego-centric. They see climbing not so much as a sport but as a way of life.
Secondary audiences includes grant funders, policy makers on Capitol Hill, public land managers, private land owners.
We Like These Examples
These are examples of taglines that we think are powerful, not necessarily in our industry:
Conservation and Parks for People Trust for Public Land
Explore, Enjoy, and Protect the Planet Sierra Club
Holding Power Accountable Common Cause
A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste UNCF
Because the Earth Needs a Good Lawyer Earthjustice
Nothing Stops a Bullet Like a Job Homeboy Industries
We Absolutely Must Have
A tagline that helps articulate what we do or the value of what we do. Our biggest challenge is having an obscure organization name; we cannot compound that with an equally obscure tagline. The tagline must enlighten our mission.
No Files Added