LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I'm looking to create a fashion and fitness blog. The focus is going to be for women who don't have time for either and are looking for fast and easy tips. So I am calling my blog "Fashion + Fitness in a Flash".
While I can write the posts easily, all I can think of are really boring headlines. I need much more fun, cooler headlines that make people interested to read the posts. These headlines might also be used for subject lines in emails.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need 5 ohmygosh-I-gotta-read-these-posts headlines.
1. You need to submit 5 headlines. 3 of them should be about the posts below. 2 of them can be about anything that has to do with fashion and/or fitness. The main thing is it should be compelling.
2. If you submit fewer than 5, it won't count.
3. You can submit as many sets of 5 as you want
4. The winner will be chosen by a small focus group who will vote on which group of headlines they say are the most compelling.
5. If any entries are very similar-- whoever enters first gets credit for the headlines.
The posts will be about easy fast things you can do to look good and get your exercise in. Examples are : looking great when you just have a few minutes to look put together when you leave the gym, what exercises you can do when you only have a minute or 2 (like waiting for the elevator, during a commercial break etc), what to wear in the gym that's comfortable and stylish. Workouts you can do in your hotel. Things like that. By the way-- if any ideas for visuals, like photos or illustrations come to mind as you are writing these, go ahead and include that, too.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Primarily women who do not have a ton of time to work out or spend an hour putting on make up--- yet they want to look really good
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
1. When I read the headlines on these websites I almost compelled to click on some of the articles. I'd like the headlines you submit to be like that.
www.fitnessmagazine.com (the main section with the big photos and you can click on 1, 2, 3, to advance the stories)
www.yahoo.com (like in the main area on the home page with "Today" with the date in the corner. You can click thru the big stories of the day)
www.cosmopolitan.com (same thing-- the main section on the home page with pictures and you can advance the stories).
2. The teaser headlines on the magazine rack. Have you noticed that some really entice you to pick up the magazine and see what the article is about? I'm looking for that.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
The headlines should not be too long. remember, they may also be used for subject lines. Aim for 30 characters or under.
No Files Added