Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive tagline brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique taglines.
In a typical Tagline project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom taglines based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Tagline?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning tagline.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite tagline. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the tagline.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
IntiSur Travel Company website: www.intisur.com
What does your company do?
We sell package tours to Peru and Machu Picchu to the US and European Market
Do you have an existing tagline or tagline(s) that you've previously used?
Not one that I wouldnt be embarrassed to share
What is your industry?
Describe your audience
USA - Europe
Mid to upper middle class
Adventurous and curious
Mostly couples Woman makes the final buying decision
What 3 things do you want your tagline to communicate to your audience?
1. Trust and Confidence - Long and far away journey to a developing country
2. Security - American Operator - The same person that plans your trip will be there to greet you on your arrival
3. Flexibility - We are a small boutique tour operator, yet competitive in our pricing
List the taglines used by your top three competitors
Peru Travel Now - Explore with the true Travel Specialists
Condor Travel - Discover our experiences in South America
Responsible Travel - Travel like a locas
Style and Concept
What character, tenor or spirit do you want to convey?
Friendly - I am an American who plans and executes the tours, like having a friend or family member in country to help you plan and organize your trip and be there to make sure everything goes smoothly.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
trust, friendly, confidence, Peru, Travel or tours
List your favorite taglines
just do it, haha
Do you want to include additional info?
I bought the company and the business license with the existing name, IntiSur, it means Southern Sun in Quechua and Spanish, but it is hard to pronounce and means nothing to our target audience. Changing the name would be difficult, time consuming and expensive so I hope to overcome it with the tag line. So the tag line needs to convey quickly what we, Peru Travel as well as confidence and trust.
To the winning designer I am offering a complete 3-5 day tour package in addition to the award. This is up to a $650 value that includes tours, hotels, entrance tickets and all trains and buses. All you have to do is pay for or use miles to get down here. I am hoping this extra will attract a great creative with an affinity for our product.
No Files Added