Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive tagline brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique taglines.
In a typical Tagline project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom taglines based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Tagline?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning tagline.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite tagline. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the tagline.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who has the best Elevator Pitch in Chicago?
Two keys to success in the business world are a great business plan and a great elevator pitch. What is an elevator pitch? A clear and concise summary of: 30 seconds or less of your business and why your service or product is important.
After years of running a great business plan competition, the City Treasurers Office would like to encourage Chicago businesses to put their best foot forward verbally and fast.
The best elevator pitch will win $500 in cash AND a free exhibitor booth ($350 minimum value) at the Small Business Expo on July 16th to present their service or product before an expected crowd of over 1,500 and 100 exhibitors and will have a link and title of the Best Small Business Elevator Pitch for one year on www.chicagocitytreasurer.com.
We're just asking for written submissions - time yourself reading your script to make sure you're within the time limit - and may the best pitch win! For a sample, check out this video of last year's winner:
And, if you're feeling especially bold, feel free to compete in the Business Plan Competition where the best business plan executive summary can take home your share of $10,000 in cash prizes!
And now, the fine print:
1. Only businesses in the city of Chicago are eligible to win (sorry, New Jersey).
2. Your script needs to be able to be read in 30 seconds or less - no cheating. You can use the attached template as a guide.
3. There is no #3. This is just here because 3 sounds better than 2.
No Files Added