Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive tagline brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique taglines.
In a typical Tagline project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom taglines based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Tagline?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning tagline.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite tagline. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the tagline.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Boost Your Business
What does your company do?
We will be making a set of video tutorials for business owners to help them grow their business. Many videos will also have exercises the viewer can do by printing out a PDF. We will be focusing on four areas - Sales, Marketing, Leadership and Mindset.
We may later have one on one coaching or seminars that people can attend.
Do you have an existing tagline or tagline(s) that you've previously used?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
Describe your audience
We will be promoting the website BoostYourBusiness.co.nz to small business owners in New Zealand. The website's content will initially all be free with the purpose of having ads on the website, PDFs and possibly on the videos which drive people to our small business accounting software product called Cashbook Complete.
We may make it chargeable with a subscription at a later date.
What 3 things do you want your tagline to communicate to your audience?
1. We want the website to be their "Go To" source to get free training on how to improve sales, marketing, leadership and mindset
2. It must be really clear on what we do - ie. we have video tutorials on how to grow their business - we don't want to be confused with an advertising agency or publication that sells advertising space
3. We'd prefer the tagline to convey a clear benefit rather than just say what we do
List the taglines used by your top three competitors
1. Where Kiwi Businesses Grow (https://www.theicehouse.co.nz/)
2. Achieve All of Your Goals Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible (BrianTracy.com)
3. Providing affordable, practical strategies, action plans, tools, training and support (http://www.growmybusiness.co.nz/)
Style and Concept
What character, tenor or spirit do you want to convey?
We are appealing to small business owners, so not too playful. We will present business information in a personal way.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
List your favorite taglines
The ultimate driving machine (BMW)
Just Do It (Nike)
Do you want to include additional info?
No Files Added