Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We sell the big, metal shelving you might see in a Costco or Home Depot store. It's called "pallet racking," and we sell it at wholesale cost to dealers who in turn resell it to their customers. We've been in business since 2000. Our target audience is these dealers.
Number of Sides
Standard U.S. Canada (3.5" x 2")
Colors to Explore
The business card will include our logo, tagline (Our goal is to help you!), name (Wholesale Pallet Rack Products), the person's title, phone number and email, both locations' phone numbers (MN Office: 888-578-1579 PA Office: 570-704-3105), the person's email address, the addresses of both locations (8630 Monticello Ln N, Maple Grove, MN 55369 and 38 E 1st St, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301), and our website (www.wprpwholesalepalletrack.com)
Top 3 Things
1. We want to communicate that we sell pallet racking, so we want to incorporate the product visually in the design. 2. We want to communicate that we can help dealers sell more pallet racking.
3. We want to communicate that we're a mature and experienced brand in this space.
We would like something modern, but which wouldn't look ostentatious in an industrial setting.
Please reference our website and the attached color palette for design guidelines and color scheme.