Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Innovative team of hard working energy professionals.
Solving problems for the renewable energy industry.
Designing and building high performing energy systems such as photovoltaic solar, EV charging, daylight harvesting, and others.
Services include design, engineering, product sourcing, construction, maintenance, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
Turn-key installations from feasibility thru long-term sustainable performance.
Number of Sides
Standard U.S. Canada (3.5" x 2")
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
We want the front of the card to either have a blue background or white (we have provided both logo versions).
The more information, the better your results will be. Include links to things that inspired you, competitor information, or any other info. Remember to include any special file formats you will need.