Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Bush Seyferth & Paige PLLC is a specialized law firm providing nationwide litigation services with trial skills second to none. Some of America’s best-known companies look to BSP for successful results in complex business litigation and appeals.
Number of Sides
Standard U.S. Canada (3.5" x 2")
Colors to Explore
Logo, Name, Phone/Fax, Cell Phone, Email, Address
Top 3 Things
Professionalism, Modern, Clean
NO gavels, NO lady liberty, NO courthouses - typical legal stuff; Think simple / modern like Apple or Google; branding ideas can come from our website: www.bsplaw.com