Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Business Card project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Business Card?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Entertainment & Sports
About Your Company
My target audience is adults on a date
Number of Sides
Colors to Explore
(Front of Card) The Lovers (Back of Card) Brian Curry www.AGoodLiar.com 703-725-2100
Top 3 Things
Mystical, antique, classy
Dimensions: 2.75" X 4.25"
I'd like this card to look like an antique 'Lovers' Tarot Card on the front and I'd like you to encorporate my information on the back. If you'd like, you can include my logo, or an image of my face into the design. I would like the card to look old and classy. See attached files for a style that I like. I'll also include my logo and images. You don't HAVE to use either of those, but if you think they fit, then go for it.