Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Brochure or Menu project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Brochure or Menu?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
We are a company that provides Filipino staff to Australian companies. This brochure is designed for Australian clients to help them understand how offshoring works as part of a sales tool. It's for business to business sales and needs to show Connect OS/Philippines as a modern, fresh, professional organisation.
Colors to Explore
Logo, company colours (as an option, happy to add greys, etc where required), copy writter content for the first 6-7 pages, some sample brochures
Top 3 Things
Professional, modern, vibrant
- Steer the document into a professional/contemporary style through the use of a more muted and restrained colour palette. Using the Connect OS colours where possible.
- Use similar iconography to the website.
- Inject vibrancy through inspirational/human imagery, per the website.
his is the Scentre Group RAP document which was intended as online only and is a great example of a PDF landscape brochure layout: https://www.scentregroup.com/getmedia/44524153-0ae4-4e0b-9fbf-da78c0a62ab9/SCG-RAP-July-2019-to-July-2021.pdf
We’ll need to look at using landscape/booklet layout given the detail in our pricing matrix.
This document also shows how important it is not to crowd pages with too much copy; the white background (or slightly off-white) and font selection also read very well on screen.
Our Connect OS iconography needs to be simple and stylised, not cartoon-ish (like the website)
A pattern device can be really useful to elevate otherwise clean, restrained page layouts. The ‘connectivity’ pattern is currently on the home page of the Connect OS website – perhaps something we could look at refining and using as in the brochure
Attached is a corporate brochure for Aretean. While we’re not aiming for such a formal tone with Connect OS, it demonstrates: a pattern device in use, as well as clearly-defined hierarchy of headings, pull-out quotes, body copy. The doc also reads well on-screen in booklet format.